Marketing and business are two tyres of a vehicle which cannot run without each other. The rules and norms of business have changed a lot with globalization, and so has marketing. You cannot expect your organization to grow unless you are efficiently able to adopt the latest marketing techniques. The process and techniques of marketing that is being practiced today is a lot different than that of the olden times. Various new branches and different techniques of marketing have evolved overtime, and one of the latest branches of marketing is the influencer marketing. This marketing technique has proven to be of great use in the digitally active world. If you are an owner of a business or aspiring to become a marketing specialist, then the below-given information is a must read for you.
About influencer marketing
Talking in simple words, the influencer marketing is when the business sells services and products with the help of those people who have a control on what the other people buy. In the world of internet and social media people follow their favorite celebrity very closely and wish to be like them. Additionally, the number of loyal followers of vloggers and bloggers is no less. Marketing specialists saw an opportunity in this and took the help of vloggers and bloggers who can influence their genuine followers for the branding of their products and services. Thus, it can be said that taking the help of influential entities to advertise a product or a service is known as influencer marketing.
The need of Influencer Marketing
People often wonder the need of marketing and conclude it as the waste of money. Well! Stopping the marketing to save money is similar to stopping the watch to save time. Both of them go hand in hand and therefore adopting the marketing methods is not an option but has become the need of the hour.
The neighbor to neighbor or the word of mouth recommendations are considered to be the best types of advertisement techniques as it is said to give sure and quick results. However, this marketing technique is good for the satisfied and known customers only. The big businesses who work on an international level do not even get the chance to meet their customers, and the word of mouth marketing fails at that point. This is where the Influencer Marketing comes into the role and overcomes all the loopholes of the other marketing techniques. The kind of benefit that Influencer Marketing can bring to your brand is exceptional, and this is the reason it is a must use for all the big and small business organizations.
The benefits of Influencer Marketing
Till now you might have understood that this method of marketing is undoubtedly one of the best but to know more about its benefits, you can read the below-given points:
- Authentic content– the Influencer Marketing is known to create authentic content for the brands. These contents are reliable and people like to go with them rather than any other piece of information.
- Easily discoverable– the product reviews given by people personally is easy to find with the help of services like Google maps reviews and ratings. This makes it easy for the company to collect first hand information about their company and product and know where they have to make an improvement.
- Cost effective– another best benefit of the Influencer Marketing is that it is capable to generate quality content in a very cost effective manner. This makes it very affordable for the companies to adopt and practice this method.
- Wider reach– this marketing method is able to reach a large number of people belonging to every age group and especially the younger generation that is smarter and chooses its products very consciously.
- Better than conventional marketing– influencer marketing method has overcome all the loop holes or drawbacks of the conventional marketing methods. The old marketing techniques may be effective in various ways but their biggest drawback is that people, especially the youth has no more trust on them. In this case, the influencer marketing comes as a reliable marketing method.
- Drives engagement– this type of marketing is able to drive more engagement or the people’s attention towards a particular brand or product
- Drives traffic– a good amount of traffic to the landing page or website is probably the dream of every website owner, the influencer marketing is able to draw a satisfactory amount of traffic towards a landing page.
- Influence the product sales– when people see to the reviews of others; it stimulates them to try the product themselves. This helps in increasing both the online and on store sale of the product in a very short span of time.
The Influencer Marketing has various other benefits like help in growing the data base. You now know why this method of marketing is a must use in a company or any other organization requiring marketing.
The Influencer marketing has come a long way
Since the time this technique of marketing has evolved, it has made a lot of space for itself in a very short span of time. With this statistic data about Influencer Marketing, it can be concluded that future is welcoming for it. As per most of the business marketing researchers, 94 percent of the businesses have found it effective and have concluded that influencer marketing has given them a better return on investment which is 11 times more than the conventional marketing methods. It was also derived from a survey done with customers that 90 percent of customers rely on the reviews by other people than the company adds. They will rather trust the reviews of a stranger than the company advertisement and the people they know.
Influencer marketing technique has hit right on the natural tendency of people to trust others review than to trust on the details given by the companies. This is the reason this marketing method is being adopted by business companies increasingly, and by the data given above it could be said that the Influencer Marketing has come a long way and has a long way to go.